It is a well-known fact that most active guys don’t choose shampoos. They randomly buy whatever is lying on the shelves of the departmental store. Another proven fact is that many guys use shower gel as a shampoo. No matter which category you belong to, you are simply making a blunder. Applying any shampoo (or anything) on your hair is bad for your hair health and can lead to several problems. To save yourself from such problems and to get perfectly healthy hair, it’s crucial for you to buy the right shampoo. Given below are some recommendations for you. Whether you have dandruff-prone hair, oily or dry locks, there’s a hair cleanser out there to solve your problem:
1) Khadi Neem and Aloe Vera Shampoo (for dandruff): This Sulfate free shampoo cleanses hair and removes all the buildup from hair and scalp. Besides this, this hair cleanser removes dead skin cells that cause dandruff condition and other flaky scalp diseases. Thanks to the neem extracts present in the shampoo! Khadi Neem and Aloe Vera Shampoo also has aloe vera extracts that smoothen hair. Gentle enough in nature, regular use of this shampoo will help you in getting rid of your dandruff problem and to achieve healthy hair and scalp.
2) Matrix Opticare Smoothening Shampoo (for dry and brittle hair): If you have dry or brittle hair, your locks need intense hydration as well as moisturizing. Matrix Opticare Smoothening Shampoo is one hair product that can give it to you. Having a special moisturizing formula, this hair cleanser provides subtle hydration to the hair strands while nourishing and softening them. Something that will also impart shine to your mane and treat frizzy hair!
3) Tresemme Hair Spa Rejuvenation Shampoo (For Dry And Damaged Hair): This shampoo act as a life saver for active men who have dry and damaged hair. The shampoo nourishes the hair fibers and gives strength to them while restoring their shine and softness.
4) Desert Essence Organics Shampoo (for oily hair): This hair cleansing formulas not just removes excess oil as well as buildup from hair and scalp, but also strengthens the hair strands and revitalizes the scalp. Use this shampoos without sulfate on an everyday basis to achieve beautiful and manageable hair in no time.
5) Kiehl’s Ultimate Thickening Shampoo (For Thin Hair): Thisprotein-packed shampoo plumps up the hair strands and gives them a fuller look and feel. Something that will make your hair full, voluminous and bouncy!
6) Khadi Natural Herbal Henna Tulsi Extra Conditioning Shampoo (For Dyed Hair): Free from harmful chemicals, this sulfate free shampoo extends the life of your hair color treatment as well as prevents graying of hair. Containing Henna and Tulsi extracts, this extra conditioning formula also restores the lost moisture and prevents dryness of hair.
7) Dove Men + Care Thickening Fortifying Shampoo (For Hair Fall): This anti-hair fall hair cleanser contains caffeine in it – something that effectively promotes hair growth. Also, the cleaner possesses calcium that makes hair fibbers strong and thick.